Prostate Cancer Conference 2017 - Discover the Future
Videos from the 2017 conference can be accessed using the links below:
- Part 1/12: Introductions
- Part 2/12: Robotics, Dr. Chris Morash
- Part 3/12: Clinical Trials, Dr. Rodney Breau
- Part 4/12: Screening Innovations, Dr Ilias Cagiannos
- Part 5/12: Imaging Innovations, Dr Luke Lavallée
- Part 6/12: Radiation Oncology, Dr. Scott Morgan
- Part 7/12: Medical Oncology, Dr Christina Canil
- Part 8/12: Panel Discussion, Jennifer Van Oort (Moderator)
- Part 9/12: Health, Innovation & Medicine in Canada: Towards a New Era of Partnership, Pamela Fralick
- Part 10/12: Psycho Social Aspects, Patricia Barrett-Robillard, Cancer Coach
- Part 11/12: Naturopathy, Dr Gillian Flower
- Part 12/12: Mind Body Medicine, Dr Rob Rutledge
Expert Angle Webinar
Prostate Cancer Support Ottawa (PCSO) regularly receives inquiries from men on the various aspects of prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment. Through peer support and at regular meetings we attempt to help men deal with this.
Prostate Cancer Canada (PCC) (now a part of Canadian Cancer Society) also helps address many of these issues through a series of webinars. The webinars are designed to address the many varied and complex questions that come with a prostate cancer diagnosis. These webinars address topics important to men with prostate cancer along different points of the cancer care continuum. Additionally these webinars can be helpful to those within their circle of care as well as the general public and representatives from the clinical community.
Presentations From Other Canadian Prostate Cancer Groups.
Prostate Cancer Support Toronto publish many of their past presentations. Se the Previous Meetings 2010-2020 section at the following webpage:
Prostate Canada BC Support Groups also publish past presentations. Use the following link to access them.
- Science, Wisdom and Prostate Cancer Zoominar Series
- Prostate Cancer Support Canada REEF KNOT KIT
- ADT Educational Program
- Prostate Cancer Patient Guide
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- Active Surveillance Resources
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Training and Erectile Dysfunction
- Assume the Position - one guy's journey through prostate cancer
The Walnut is the official newsletter for PCS Ottawa, currently published approximately four times a year.
Help promote prostate cancer awareness
Prostate Cancer Support Ottawa provides speakers, professionally designed display units and accompanying literature for use at health fairs, sporting events, in shopping malls…any place people gather.
Contact us for more information on hosting an awareness event!